Easter is just round the corner, we already have some lovely Easter posts on our website for you guys. there are some rattles, baskets, egg covers, coasters and much more. So this time we though to come up with some lovely things for the kitchen. e have some lovely Easter Potholders just for you.
Easter Potholders Free Crochet Patterns
- Easter Bonnet Potholder by Lily Mills Company made using Worsted weight yarn, 3.25mm and a 2.00mm crochet hooks.
- Rabbit & Chicken Potholders by Schachenmayr Design Team made using Sport weight yarn, 4.5mm and a 3.00mm crochet hook. This is one of the cutest Easter Potholders.
- Easter Egg Pot Holder by The Spool Cotton Company made using thread and a 1.65mm crochet hook.
- Easter Egg Potholders by 4Elli made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.5mm crochet hook.
- Chickadee Potholder by Lion Brand Yarn made using Aran weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Easter Egg Pot Holder by Sara Sach made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. There is also a video tutorial.
- Easter Sun by DROPS design made using Aran weight yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook.
So these were some cute Easter Potholders Free Crochet Patterns
Want to try some more Easter Goodies???
Easter Mug Cozy, Cup Cozy & Bottle Cozy
Egg Cover, Egg Cozy & Egg Warmer
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee
tincia slone says
Tincia Combs says