Easter is just around the corner and kids would love some pretty baskets, won’t they? So here we are with some lovely Free Crochet Patterns for Easter Bunny Basket. All these baskets are in the shape of a bunny in lovely colours. We have already published Egg warmers, Mug Cozies and Coasters and you loved them. Hope you love these too.
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Also, we are really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
Also, For more Easter Patterns check the links below this post
Free Crochet Patterns for Easter Bunny Basket
- Long Eared Bunny Basket by Tamara Kelly of Moogly made using a Super Bulky weight yarn, 6.5mm, and a 5.5mm crochet hooks.
- Easter Bunny Basket by CrochetDreamz made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a cute pattern.
- Easter Bunny Basket by Emi Harrington made using Aran weight yarn and a 6.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is available in the form of a Youtube video. It is certainly a pretty pattern.
- Bunny Storage Basket by Loopsan made using DK weight yarn and a 6.5mm crochet hook. It looks really pretty. It is certainly a nice pattern.
- Some Bunny Loves You Easter Basket by Tonya Bush made using Super Bulky Yarn and an 8.00mm crochet hook.
- Easter Bunny Basket by Sue ‘Sooz’ Simmons made using Super Bulky Yarn, 6.00mm and a 4.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is written using UK terms. It is certainly a pretty pattern.
- Amigurumi Bunny Basket by Lion Brand Yarn made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a cute pattern.
- Treatsie the Bunny Basket by Tracee Fromm made using Aran weight yarn, 8.00mm, and a 5.00mm crochet hook. We certainly loved this one the most. They look so cute. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Bunny Egg Basket by Lily / Sugar’n Cream made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as Free to Download on the website. It is certainly a lovely pattern.
Hope you liked these Easter Bunny Basket Patterns
If you liked these please go ahead and checkout our other patterns. You will surely love to get new Free Crochet Patterns related to different festivities and seasons. You can also join our newsletter where you will get the updates and new patterns. Don’t worry we will not spam your Inbox. It is only twice a week. Also, please let us know in case you need any specific post, season or festivals. We will really be happy to help you. For now please have a look at other patterns available on our website.
Want to try some Easter Goodies???
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee