Easter is just around the corner and kids would love some pretty baskets, won’t they? So here we are with some lovely Free Crochet Patterns for Easter Bunny Basket. All these baskets are in the shape of a bunny in lovely colours. We have already published Egg warmers, Mug Cozies and Coasters and you loved them. Hope you love these too.
For more Easter Patterns check the links below this post
Free Crochet Patterns for Easter Bunny Basket
- Easter Bunny Baskets by Veggie Mama made using Aran weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. It is a very pretty pattern.
- Long Eared Bunny Basket by Tamara Kelly of Moogly is made using a Super Bulky weight yarn, 6.5mm, and a 5.5mm crochet hooks.
- Easter Bunny Basket by CrochetDreamz is a beautiful pattern made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Easter Bunny Basket by Emi Harrington is a lovely pattern made using Aran weight yarn and a 6.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is available in the form of a Youtube video.
- Bunny Storage Basket by Loopsan using DK weight yarn and a 6.5mm crochet hook. It looks really pretty.
- Some Bunny Loves You Easter Basket by Tonya Bush is a very pretty pattern made using Super Bulky Yarn and an 8.00mm crochet hook.
- Easter Bunny Basket by Sue ‘Sooz’ Simmons made using Super Bulky Yarn, 6.00mm and a 4.5mm crochet hook. The pattern is written using UK terms.
- Amigurumi Bunny Basket by Lion Brand Yarn is a nice pattern made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Treatsie the Bunny Basket by Tracee Fromm using Aran weight yarn, 8.00mm, and a 5.00mm crochet hook. We loved this one the most. They look so cute. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Bunny Egg Basket by Lily / Sugar’n Cream is a Tapestry Crochet made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as Free to Download on the website.
Want to try some Easter Goodies???
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee
CONNECT WITH HOOKEDGOODIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA