Easter is just around the corner and it would be great to decorate your front door with a beautiful Easter Wreath. So here we are with some lovely Free Crochet Patterns for Easter Crochet Wreath. All these wreaths are so pretty and colourful, we are sure you would love it. We have already published Egg warmers, Mug Cozies and Coasters and you loved them. Hope you love these too.
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Also, we are really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
For more Easter Patterns check the links below this post
Free Easter Crochet Wreath Patterns for Egg Wreaths
- Happy Easter by Lily / Sugar’n Cream made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a lovely pattern.
- Easter Egg Wreath by Joyce Geisler made using thread and a 1.9mm crochet hook. Th pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download. It is certainly a pretty pattern.
Free Easter Crochet Wreath Patterns for Bunny Wreaths
- Easter Wreath by Erica Fedor made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a beautiful pattern.
- Easter Bunny Wreath by Sharon Mann made using Aran weight yarn and a 3.75mm crochet hook. It is certainly a lovely pattern.
- Hop On In! Bunny Wreath by Ashleigh Kiser made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a pretty pattern.
- Spring Wreath by Maria Bittner made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a beautiful pattern.
- Spring Wreath by Rilla Edwards made using Worsted weight yarn 5.5mm, 4.00mm and a 3.5mm crochet hooks. It is certainly a lovely pattern.
Easter wreath by Nicole Lopes made using Sport weight yarn and a 2.00mm crochet hook. It is a cute pattern. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
Hope you liked these Easter Crochet Wreath Patterns
If you liked these please go ahead and checkout our other patterns. You will surely love to get new Free Crochet Patterns related to different festivities and seasons. You can also join our newsletter where you will get the updates and new patterns. Don’t worry we will not spam your Inbox. It is only twice a week. Also, please let us know in case you need any specific post, season or festivals. We will really be happy to help you. For now please have a look at other patterns available on our website.
Want to try some Easter Goodies???
Easter Mug Cozy, Cup Cozy & Bottle Cozy
Egg Cover, Egg Cozy & Egg Warmer
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee
Leave a Reply