Easter is just around the corner and it would be great to decorate your front door with a beautiful Easter Wreath. So here we are with some lovely Free Crochet Patterns for Easter Crochet Wreath. All these wreaths are so pretty and colourful, we are sure you would love it. We have already published Egg warmers, Mug Cozies and Coasters and you loved them. Hope you love these too.
For more Easter Patterns check the links below this post
Free Easter Crochet Wreath Patterns for Egg Wreaths
- Happy Easter by Lily / Sugar’n Cream is a lovely one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Easter Egg Wreath by Joyce Geisler is a cute one made using thread and a 1.9mm crochet hook. Th pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
Free Easter Crochet Wreath Patterns for Bunny Wreaths
- Easter Wreath by Erica Fedor is a pretty one made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Easter Bunny Wreath by Sharon Mann is a nice one made using Aran weight yarn and a 3.75mm crochet hook.
- Hop On In! Bunny Wreath by Ashleigh Kiser is a cute one made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Spring Wreath by Maria Bittner is a lovely one made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Spring Wreath by Rilla Edwards is a pretty one made using Worsted weight yarn 5.5mm, 4.00mm and a 3.5mm crochet hooks.
Want to try some Easter Goodies???
Use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee