So we are back with one more blog post on a lovely list of patterns. This one is quite in demand on Facebook and we have searched some lovely patterns of Health care Worker Dolls in Scrubs just for you. These are so cute and lovely. After the huge response on our two articles with respect to the Pandemic, (Mask Ear Savers and Sanitizer Holder) we have this one here.
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
Health Care Worker Dolls in Scrubs Free Crochet Patterns
- Little Weebee Doll – Health Care Worker Scrubs by
- Weebee Doll – Health Care Worker Scrubs by
- Nurse doll by Chantalle Hensgens made using DK weight yarn, 2.75mm and a 3.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is free but you can also get and Adfree Printable version.
- Nurse Cat Amigurumi by Abby Sy made using Aran weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. It is certainly the cutest pattern.
- Super Nurse by Stitch Em Smitten made using DK weight yarn and a 2.00mm crochet hook.
- Nurse Doll Amigurumi by Viktorija Dineikiene is a pretty one made using Sport weight yarn and a 2.75mm crochet hook.
- Female Doctor by Gretel Crespo made using 2.00mm crochet hook. It can be made using using any yarn and suitable hook.
- Frontline Hero Bear by Yarn it Darn it made using Medium Worsted weight yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. It is certainly a nicely written pattern. Many Crocheters love this pattern.
Hope You Loved These Health Care Worker Dolls Crochet Patterns
If you liked these please go ahead and checkout our other patterns. You will surely love to get new Free Crochet Patterns related to different festivities and seasons. You can also join our newsletter where you will get the updates and new patterns. Don’t worry we will not spam your Inbox. It is only twice a week. Also, please let us know in case you need any specific post, season or festivals. We will really be happy to help you. For now please have a look at other patterns available on our website.
Also, use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee