Want to give your dining area a refreshed look??? Say no more, we have some lovely Free Crochet Patterns for Fruit Coasters just for you. Make these and fill your space with some lovely vibrant colours. Go ahead and check your stash for some lovely colours and start crocheting.
You can request for Free Patterns list on our email Id or any of our social media accounts mentioned in the last part of this post. We would really love to write what you guys want to read. Also, we are really overwhelmed with all your likes, shares and comments we receive on our social media platforms. We can not thank you enough for appreciating our blog posts as well as our crochet products. We will surely keep improving and keep coming out with new posts.
For more Coaster Patterns please check the links below this article.
Fruit Coasters Free Crochet Patterns
- Fruit Coasters by Sarah Zimmerman made using Aran weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Oranges & Lemons Citrus Coasters by Christine Longe made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.25mm crochet hook.
- Citrus Slice Coasters by Lily / Sugar’n Cream made using Worsted weight yarn and a 3.75mm crochet hook.
- Fruit Coasters by Rebecca Vendetti made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.5mm crochet hook.
- Fruit Coasters by Annemarie Benthem made using Aran weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Citrus Fruit Coasters (Lemon, Lime, Orange & Grapefruit) by Samantha Farrell made using Worsted weight yarn and a Size G hook. Any yarn and hook can be used, Gauge is not important. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Apple Coasters by Annemarie Benthem made using Aran weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. This pattern is available in two languages namely English and dutch. The English pattern is right below the dutch one.
- Back-to-School Apple Coasters & Pouch by Maria Bittner made using Worsted weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook.
- Kiwi Coaster by Andrea Womack made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook. There is a Strawberry and Watermelon coaster pattern in the same link.
- Watermelon Fruit Slice Coasters by Melanie Depcinski made using Aran weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. The pattern is available as a Free Ravelry Download.
- Slice Of Summer Coaster by Amber Jones made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.00mm crochet hook.
- Apple Coaster by Rachel Choi made using Worsted weight yarn and a 5.oomm crochet hook.
- Apple coasters by Louise Howe made using DK weight yarn and a 4.00mm crochet hook. It is certainly a lovely pattern.
Hope You Loved These Fruit Coasters Crochet Patterns
If you liked these please go ahead and checkout our other patterns. You will surely love to get new Free Crochet Patterns related to different festivities and seasons. You can also join our newsletter where you will get the updates and new patterns. Don’t worry we will not spam your Inbox. It is only twice a week. Also, please let us know in case you need any specific post, season or festivals. We will really be happy to help you. For now please have a look at other patterns available on our website.
Want to try some more Crochet Coasters???
Also, try some other patterns
Free Crochet Patterns for more Summer Goodies
Free Crochet Patterns for more Spring Goodies
Similarly, use our In-house Crochet Tools when in doubt
Confused about your hook size?? Check it on our Crochet Hook Size Converter Tool
Do not know which yarn is what weight?? Check it on our Yarn Weights, Numbers and Names Tool
Want to Crochet something but Can’t find the pattern?? Check out our Random Crochet Pattern Generator
Like Our Crochet Posts???
For more such articles sign up today to be the first one to read them. We also have lots of crochet patterns where you get many free patterns of a particular thing under one umbrella. Also, we write simple beginner patterns with photo-tutorials.
Do you want to have any other lists of free patterns?? Do write to us for the same. You can visit us at our Facebook page and Instagram account where we share our crochet creations. You can also check out our Pinterest account. Also, do let us know if you like our articles, using any of the social media platforms.
Also, Do not forget to request the listicle articles you want. You can contact us on any of the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter. Further, You can also contact us on through mail given in the Contact Us Tab of the website.
Note:- All patterns and photos belong to the Designers. We do not take credits for any of these. This post is not sponsored.
LOVE WHAT WE ARE DOING? SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS AND KEEP US ENERGIZEDBuy us a Coffee
Leave a Reply